How to Improve the Search Engine Ranking of Your Preschool
Before parents decide which preschool to take their little ones to, they search for the best fit in search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. More often than not, they will check out the results on the first page and not proceed to page 2 or page 3 and beyond. If your childcare website appears on the second or later pages of search engines, you’re losing prospective parents to your competition.
Ranking high on search engines is crucial for every business. When you rank higher, you will gain more visitors – and more visitors lead to higher sales and more success. If you want to fill the open spots in your preschool program, it’s time to level up your search engine ranking today!
How Search Engines Rank Your Web Pages
If you’re a preschool owner with a website, you want to land the top spot on search engines to attract potential clients. Generally, each search engine evaluates individual web pages like the blog, “Meet Our Teachers” page, About Us page, or homepage. They have a set of rules or algorithms that determine the quality and relevance of each web page. When calculating page rankings, search engines focus on title tags, keywords, and the quality of sites that link to yours. Since search engines index pages individually, ranking high for a particular keyword on one page doesn’t mean that your website is on top of every search query.
Moreover, your website ranking depends on several factors such as the age of the website, the relevance of your webpage, and the level of competition, among others.
Rank on Top of Search Engine Results in a Finch and Elm Way!
Whether you are a preschool learning facility, a daycare center, or a kindergarten, increasing enrollment can be challenging. Parents conduct research online. Wouldn’t you like them to find you in that number one spot?
Here are some tips:
- Since links are crucial to improve your search engine ranking, earn high-quality links from top websites
- Parents are more likely to choose your preschool center when you supply them with relevant, quality content
- Most parents today use their mobile devices to search, so having a mobile-friendly website can help you rank higher in search results and attract more visitors to your site
- Parents will see your website right away when you optimize your keywords
- Parents don’t like waiting for slow-loading pages, so don’t forget to improve your page speed by reducing image sizes, fixing broken links, and enabling browser caching
If you want to improve the search engine ranking of your preschool website, call (480) 535-4998 today and speak with marketing strategists from Finch and Elm! Let our work do the talking.
Getting StartedFollow these easy steps.
Step 1 – Request Consultation Below
Step 2 – Agree on Marketing Package
Step 3 – Increase School Tour Requests